Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dating Profile Sample That Attracts Women On A Dating Site

Online dating starts with writing a great dating profile. As a man, you are probably a man of a few words and have no idea what to write in your dating profile. What attracts women in dating profiles? How can you trigger a woman's emotional triggers via a dating profile? Here is an example:

Its the ending of summer here. There is something about fall, or perhaps it’s the change of a season, that just brings about an air of excitement. It’s like a renewal of life in a way. Saying goodbye to sunburns and hello to bright colored leaves and crisp morning air.

I am now getting use to a faster pace all over again. I’ve learned a lot in life, how to treat everyone as your family and to dress down more. I miss the beach but I have these fabulous mountains here to hike and explore.

I have a lot of artists in our background. I have written a lot of poetry over the past few years, it mostly happens when I am feeling emotional about something and the words flow into my mind and I can't get it out until its down in written form. Its funny I can't say it from my head but as soon as I start writing or typing they flow out from somewhere I don't know.

I have always wanted to go to Paris, it must be beautiful.

What inspires you the most? To appreciate beauty is to be connected to the heart, the soul of our existence. It is connection that brings me the most joy and a feeling of wholeness. See also: Dating Site Headline Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment