Saturday, October 18, 2008

Russian Dating Scams

Online dating has its drawbacks. Take, for example a large number of marriage proposals from China and multiple money transfer solicitations from women claiming to live in Russia (which is not always the case). If you have received a dating site e-mail that sounds similar to this one, beware! It must be a scam.

Hello !!!!!!! russian girl

How your day? What did you do today? I hope, that you feel well and at you all is normal. I waited all the day long for your letter and right after work today have come to the cafe Internet what to receive your letter.

I am rather constant. I send you the photo, on which I in village at the grandmother. It is pleasant to you washing a photo? I hope what yes. At me today it is a lot of questions to you. I want serious relations and at once I wish to warn you. I do not wish to play game and if you wish to play simply with me, or communicate with me for the sake of a photo that I, I think that to us is necessary to stop our dialogue. I wish to learn you more and better. I too will not hide from you anything and I will inform everything, that you ask.

I hope, that I do not need to describe myself in detail, you
saw me on a photo. I will send them to you often, that you could learn is better me. My growth 175 sm (5 ' 7), weight 54 kg (120lbs). A breast, a waist and hips accordingly 89 - 64 - 92. I hope, that you will inform me also on yourself. Because I cannot see it on a photo.

I search for the man with whom to me it will be good. Which will be happy, if I is with it which I can make happy. I want, what we with it would be always together and were happy, , you can be such man? How you think? What should I do that is pleasant to you? It is very
interesting to me to learn it.

I hope, that I will receive your photo tomorrow and the new letter
with answers to my questions.

I already with impatience wait for your letter.

I wait.....

Yours faithfully and sincerely Yuliya.

See more scams at Russian Bride Scam

No comments:

Post a Comment