Friday, October 24, 2008

How To Approach Women

Who among us wants to be able to approach any woman he wants, start a conversation, generate massive attraction, and get her phone number all without becoming "roadkill" before you've even finished crossing the room to go meet her?

If this poll includes the 14-year-old, 20-year-old, 27-year-old and 35-year-old versions of me, we're all raising both hands.

By now you know I spend a lot of time talking about understanding women, going from "good to great" with them and being a solid relationship manager.

But let's face it, all of that STARTS with walking up to a woman for the first time and knowing how to meet her effectively.

It's either that...or having your entire dating life relegated to hanging out with whomever your Aunt Bertha sets you up with.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm sure Aunt Bertha's bridge partner's daughter is a "nice girl".

But even so, you're STILL going to have to know exactly what to say when you meet her.

...Even if that means saying to YOURSELF, "Man, I've got to figure out how to meet the kind of women I REALLY WANT in my life."

Right on?

Enter Stephen Nash.

Now, you may know Stephen as "Playboy" from Neil Strauss' book The Game.

And make no mistake about it, at one time he lived at the infamous Project Hollywood and was COMPLETELY IMMERSED in the "underground" world of pickup artists.

But after a while, something interesting happened.

Stephen found himself back in New York City. And instead of living the "PUA" lifestyle, he is now planning a bright future with the greatest woman he has ever met.

Perhaps you've heard one or more of any number of audio programs that Stephen and I have recorded together, including several podcasts or even that epic Virtuosity session of his that has become one of THE most popular of all.

Simply put, we collaborate quite often together because he and I think a LOT alike these days.

So when a guy like Stephen Nash decides it's time to take everything he knows about "pickup" and surround it all with exactly the kind of character-based mindset that he's all about nowadays, you can bet I'm going to make sure you know about it:
In fact, he just released his "magnum opus" to the world MINUTES AGO.

Incidentally, for those of you keeping score at home...YES...this marks a FIRST in X & Y Communications history.

It's the first and only time I've EVER shared a "pickup" program with you.

Then again, this is the first time that Stephen Nash has ever released one.

So rest assured, I am of sound mind. The sky is not falling.

Quite the opposite, frankly.

I realize that LOTS OF GUYS want to know exactly how to succeed at approaching women and meeting them...all WITHOUT having to resort to sleazy tactics, cheesy lines or manipulative techniques.

If you're one of those guys, you need not look any further than here:

There is no better guy to teach these crucial skills than Stephen Nash. So I highly recommend taking a look. Enjoy.

PLUS...here's a "news flash": Stephen's also giving out his massive 20-hour "Natural Attraction" program for F-R-E-E to the first 500 guys who get in on this. Unreal.

And I'll be back atcha again about the middle of next week with a killer topic that I realize is LONG overdue.

I'm FINALLY going to give you the true secrets to highly effective FLIRTING.

Until then, let me give you a hint: You (yes YOU) are probably MUCH BETTER at flirting than you think ALREADY. AND...you probably flirt MUCH MORE than you think you do EVERY DAY.

More next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment