Monday, October 6, 2008

Tips For Success With Women

Tell me if this sounds familiar... You're out and about and you spot an attractive woman out of the corner of your eye. You walk over to get a closer look and sureenough... she is STUNNING.
You think about approaching her and starting aconversation, but as you do, something interestinghappens... Your heart starts beating faster and a nervousfeeling hits your stomach. And as you glance back at her and think about going up and talking to her, the feeling gets more and more intense... It almost feels as though you are FRIGHTENED.

Before you know it, she is gone and out of your life forever... and you are kicking yourself for not saying something to her. Sound familiar?

I know this well, because it used to happen to me a LOT. When I used to see a woman I wanted to meet, I'd get hit with a wave of UNCONTROLLABLE FEAR. It would take over my body completely and there wasnothing I could do to stop it. Most of the time I'd be too freaked out to approach the woman at all... and even if I did overcome the fear and say something to her, shecould see my nervousness before I even opened mymouth. My voice would be shaky,and I'd trip overmy own words.

Long story short, it really sucked. I explained my problem to a few of the guys Iknew that were "naturals" with women, and they just didn't get it. The most common response I got from them was, "Dude, grow some freakin' balls!"

Easier said than done. I talked to another friend of mine who wasn't the greatest at getting the women attracted to him, but he was a MACHINE when it came toAPPROACHING them. He told me he forced himself to approach 12 women a day for a year, and after 6 months or so,the nervousness went away.

6 MONTHS. Of approaching 12 women a day! There had to be a better way... I've always been a bookworm, and one day Ifound myself a reading a psychology book thattalked about something called Neuro-LinguisticProgramming, or "NLP".

In a nutshell, what NLP was was a series of techniques and exercises first developed by a therapist named Milton Erickson, who used it to rid his clients of fears and negative beliefs that held them back in different areas of their lives. He had had AMAZING results with the techniques, and after doing a little research Icame to find out he wasn't the only one. Peoplelike Tony Robbins and others were using theseNLP techniques to accomplish some REALLY amazingstuff.

I decided to take some of the exercises andcustomize them to reprogram myself to get betterat approaching women. I came up with another exercise I could use "inthe field" when I saw a woman I wanted to meet.

And to make a long story short, the stuff worked. Like MAGIC.

Within just a few short days of using the material, I noticed that I didn't FREAK OUT whenI saw a woman I was interested in. A couple of weeks passed, and soon I was getting EXCITED when I saw a woman I wantedto meet. I would just go up to her and start talking...it was no longer a big deal. I wasn't walking away with too many phone numbers at first, but I stuck with it. And then I had an interesting realization... Since this NLP stuff worked so well at eliminating my fears around approaching women... I wondered if I could use it to boost my CONFIDENCE as well.

I start doing some different exercises I had read about, and soon enough... I started KILLINGIT. It seemed as though women couldn't say no to me! Life was good. That was about 7 years ago... and since then I've heard from literally hundreds of guys who have used NLP to reprogram their brains forsuccess with women. When I tell people what I do, they often ask me what my favorite line or "trick" for success withwomen is... Well, actually... this is it!

Ok, ok, I know what you're thinking... tell methe techniques already! Well, if you want to learn them, I have some good news for you... I just finished up an amazing interview with a guy who is not only an NLP trainer, but anATTRACTION EXPERT. He trains both men and women to be more successful with the opposite sex, and he's developed some truly powerful techniquesfor doing it.

Here are just a few of the tips he shared:

-How to find and eliminate the things that are RUINING your success with women without youknowing it

-The one time when you absolutely MUST kiss awoman or she will NEVER give you another chance!

-Ever notice that your mind is trying to "trick you" out of success with women?

This comes down to your PROGRAMMED BELIEFS... and my friend is going to teach you a proven way to BREAK FREE ofthe deadly limiting beliefs that are holding you back from success with women... quickly and permanently (Whether you are nervous about approaching women, have a hard time seeing women being attracted to YOU, or have troublekeeping the interest of women you really like... use this simple exercise to replace your insecurities with MASCULINE CONFIDENCE that womennotice and other men envy...)

-4 questions to ask yourself to figure out whatyou want with women and in life - and then GET IT

-A big mistake men make that scares women who ALREADY like them!

-How to develop and project powerful SEXUAL CONFIDENCE that women can actually FEEL when youare near (Do this and women will get turned on just be being around you.)

-A little "trick" that makes it EASIER to getreally HIGH-QUALITY women

-How to identify exactly how you are letting women CONTROL YOUR ACTIONS (Use this technique to eliminate their influence and be YOUR OWN person... which in turn causes you to attractthem like crazy)

-A way to deal with approach anxiety that uses your nervousness as a GOOD THING that propelsyou to success

-A way to pinpoint your biggest inner issues (including those you are afraid to admit to yourself) and defeat them from the INSIDE OUT... no matter how long they've been troubling you orhow deep they are buried in your mind

-How to determine when you are burning energy and wasting your strength on things you cannotcontrol... so you can instead focus your resources on attraction

-How to kick the "alcohol crutch" (Use this totrain yourself to have BALLS when you are sober)-A way to break free of any "inner demons" thathave haunted you since childhood - fast andforever (Unfortunately most people will go theirentire lives without REALLY eliminating the thingsthat prevent them from true success. Don't be one of them!)

-A proven way to completely eliminate your "secret excuses" that are keeping you from becoming the confident person you KNOW you should be-How to cure approach anxiety "in the field"... so you never again hesitate when you see a woman youwant to meet

-And much, much more... Words just can't do this interview justice. You need to hear it for yourself. I've decided to release this interview as thismonth's edition of my "Interviews With Dating Gurus" Monthly CD Audio Program. If you're already subscribed, GET EXCITED... because this one has been a LONG time coming... If you're not? This interview is hitting the press this Fridaymorning... so you're going to need to be on boardby THIS THURSDAY, October 9th to be sure you getyour hands on it.

When you sign up, I'm also going to send you aKILLER "Starter Kit" featuring 2 other DOUBLE INTERVIEWS (2 CDs each) that are ALSO among the best I've ever done. But don't take my word for it. I want to proveit to you... so here's what I'm going to do: Sign up right now... and I'll rush theseinterviews out to you in plain, discreet packaging. Listen to them. USE what you learn. If you don't like them, just let me know. I'll refund every cent of your money... and you can KEEP all 3 interviews ON ME for giving it a fair shot. Of course... the reason I can make such a "crazy" offer is because I'm not at all worried about that happening. In fact... I'll be AMAZED if you don't listento each one of these CDs until you wear it out. Trust me... they are that good. The information inside will improve your gameinstantly. I guarantee it. Here's the link... go sign up RIGHT NOW whileit's fresh on your mind: Seduction Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment